There is more to being a good Tagger then just being a good
player. How one acts and behaves in games is very important. These
following things can help you a ethical player.
- Compliment your opponents on their good shots.
- Save the Trash for Tournament/Real Games
- Don't anger the pubs.
- Apologize for collisions with your opponents, regardless of who caused them.
- Answer questions, and help others with technical problems.
- Be civil.
- Remember its only a game.
- Don't touch your opponents, attempt to respect their personal space.
- If your out of the game, because of injury etc. warn your opponents before you rejoin.
- Don't shoot a fallen opponent, at least wait till he stands up.
- Don't stalk a single opponent, spread the love. (except tournament play)
- Avoid unnecessary bunny hunting, and when you do don't tell them that they are the bunnies.
- Don't tell your opponents how good you are and when your done beating them they will tell you how good you are.